tiistaina, kesäkuuta 20, 2006

Jumalanpilkkaa

Testataanpa, ryhtyvätkö vihaiset kristityt tämän Jeesusta pilkkaavan videon takia mellakoimaan kaduilla ja esittämään tappouhkauksia kaikille jumalanpilkkaajille.

I will survive (Jesus Version)



At first I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights
Thinkin' how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
I learned how to get along
And so you're back from outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face

Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
Did I crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no, not I
I will survive




Jään odottelemaan, aikovatko Tarja Halonen, Matti Vanhanen ja Erkki Tuomioja pyytää anteeksi kristityiltä heidän uskonnollisten tunteidensa loukkaamista.

Ei kommentteja: